Can you name the historical event in LGBT history represented by these emojis? We've given you the years these things happened too, to give you a little hint!
Answers at the bottom of the page.
1. Same-sex adoption made legal - Equal rights were granted to same-sex couples applying for adoption in 2002, which came into force in 2005.
2. First same-sex weddings in England (and Wales)! - The Marriage (Same-Sex Couples) Act was passed in England and Wales in 2013 and came into force in 2014.
3. First kiss between two men on UK TV - the first gay kiss between two men was broadcast in 1979on BBC1 in Coming Out.
4. Rainbow (gay pride) flag created - The flag was created by San Francisco artist Gilbert Baker in 1978. It originally has a hot pink stripe at the top which was removed soon after due to lack of fabric availability. It also had two shades of blue which were later replaced with one shade of blue.
5. Russia's "anti-gay" law - Russia introduces law prohibiting promotion of homosexuality among under 18s
6. First gay pride march in London - It was attended by around 2,000 people.
7. First female to male gender reassignment surgery - The first phalloplasty done for the purposes of sexual reassignment was performed on trans man Michael Dillon in 1946 by Dr. Harold Gillies, which is documented in Pagan Kennedy's book The First Man-Made Man.
8. YMCA released - This iconic gay anthem describes the YMCA's mix of "gay culture and working-class workouts coexisting in a single communal space".
9. Age of consent for same-sex sexual relationships equalised - the age of consent for sex between men was previously 21 from 1967-1994 and then 18 from 1994-2000. In 2000 it was equalised to the same age of consent for heterosexual sexual relationships.
10. Stonewall riots - The Stonewall riots were a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations by members of the gay community against a police raid that took place in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn in New York City.
11. First lesbian kiss on UK TV - It is a common misconception that the first lesbian kiss on British television was Anna Friel’s passionate embrace on Brookside in the early 90s. In fact, the first lesbian kiss was shared between Alison Steadman and Myra Frances on BBC2 in 1974 in the BBC drama Girl.
12. Same-sex sexual activity (gay sex) decriminalised in India - The court ruled discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is a fundamental violation of rights.
13. Same-sex marriage vote in Australia - the law passed and now lots of happy same-sex couples are married - hurrah!
14. First male to female gender reassignment surgery in Britain - Roberta Cowell is the first known British trans woman to undergo reassignment surgery and have her birth certificate changed.
15. First openly trans Miss Universe contestant - The beautiful Angela Ponce represented in the 2018 Miss Universe pageant in Bangkok.